BASF Senior Maintenance Engineer in Mcintyre, Georgia
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Sr. Maintenance Engineer (1901075) – McIntyre, GA
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to join our team to provide tactical focus plant assets and provide leadership in the execution and sustainability of maintenance processes in the plant as well as provide technical expertise supporting the Mechanical Integrity program execution and the predictive/preventative maintenance programs for the plant.
Formula for Success
· Leveraging your BS in an Engineering, or related technical, discipline, you will provide tactical focus on maintaining plant assets. Previous experience in industrial manufacturing will be considered an asset.
· Utilizing your technical expertise, you will support the Mechanical Integrity program execution and predictive/preventative maintenance programs for the plant.
· Demonstrating your knowledge/experience of maintenance processes, you will support the maintenance execution team in delivery efficient and technically sound maintenance services.
· You will participate in root cause analysis; developing and implementing corrective actions, identifying and pursuing reliability improvement opportunities to reduce equipment failures.
· Your robust written and oral communication skills will be vital as you work closely with on-site contractors that provide inspection services and labor for predictive/preventative analysis functions. You will communicate with multiple levels of the organization, both internal and external, to provide accurate information concerning the integrity of critical equipment on the plant site. You will assist in evaluating recommendations on inspection and analysis reports and initiating appropriate action to resolve mechanical integrity issues.
· Your experience with spare parts management and procurement will be instrumental as you assist the Storeroom Manager with engineering support through helping to determine spare part requirements, effective stocking levels, and help manage equipment rebuild programs.
· A working knowledge of SAP will be considered an asset.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
Job: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Organization: EVI/KO-Global Kaolin Operations-63007179
Title: Senior Maintenance Engineer
Requisition ID: 1901075