BASF Business Representative (Virtual Kindersley, SK ) in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
The Business Representative position, within our Agricultural Division, offers a unique opportunity for a professional to combine their respective sales and technical background to promote the industry leading innovations.
The Business Representative will be responsible for driving accelerated sales growth of BASF’s new innovations to retail partners, managing relationships with the channel, actively prospect for news business to expand customer base and developing, cultivating and maintaining business relationships to an established network of retails.
In this role you will be responsible to work closely with the Innovation Specialists team that calls on growers, to communicate grower demand to the retail network.
· Bachelor Degree in Science (such as Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology), Business or related field.
· Minimum of 3 - 5 years relative selling or technical background within an Ag related field such as seed, chemical, equipment or crop consulting.
· Obtain CCSC and/or P Ag within 2 years of hire.
· Completion of BASF Technical Training modules over 1 year (core products, additional products, solutions selling, and APA training)
· Strong inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers as well as internal teammates.
· Ability to self-manage time and resources and to allocate time and energy appropriately, resulting in achievement of goals.
· Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Willingness to embrace BASF CRM Systems.
· Willingness to travel overnight/weekly.
· Passionate about making a difference in the agriculture industry.
· Masters or advanced degree in related field desirable.
· Current Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) or Pest Control Advisor (PCA) qualification desirable or willingness to obtain.
We welcome and encourage applications from all persons. BASF has a robust policy of accommodating employees who are able to perfume essential duties of the job upon accommodation. In particular, applicants with disabilities are entitled to a recruitment process and accessible materials.
Job: SALE - Sales
Organization: N-APN/SA-Agricultural Solutions Canada-60001722
Title: Business Representative (Virtual Kindersley, SK )
Requisition ID: 1900414